Public Records

Share & Bookmark, Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

The Carson City Clerk-Recorder's Office records, retains, and provides public access to Carson City's Records.

Public Records Requests:

To request records from the courts, submit the request form to for court cases ending in 1B. Submit the request form to for court cases ending in 1C.

For all other request, submit the request form to

For details regarding fees, please see the Fee Schedule

Records Retention Schedules